Standard Screen Printing
- The most cost-effective method. The more you order, the cheaper they are.
- Best choice for simple designs with limited colors.
Retro/Weathered/Distressed Screen Printing
- Similar to standard screen printing, only with a worn or faded look.
- Best choice if you want a shirt that looks like it's been worn hundreds of times.
Simulated Process Screen Printing
- Prints high resolution full color designs onto any color of garment
- Best choice for higher resolution full color designs at larger quantities.
DTG (Direct To Garment) Screen Printing
- Prints high resolution full color images directly onto shirt.
- Best choice for smaller quantity shirt orders.