Our goal is to make your life simple and be your one-stop-shop for your branded needs!
Our production capabilities are state of the art. Our methodology allows the highest quality merchandise at the most competitive cost. We combine that with our human touch to create outstanding, differentiated outcomes for you.
Our in-house production capabilities include:
- Discharge printing which is the process of bleaching the dye out of the shirt, leaving it’s natural color showing through
- Water-based printing which is very similar to discharge printing but it's meant for white and light colored shirts. The inks are dyed into the fibers/fabric of the garment for retail-type printing.
- Plastisol – the traditional style for printing most shops use. These inks are much thicker and rougher than our standard printing, and the ink actually ends up sitting on top of the shirt. Do not worry though, we actually mix additive into our plastisol inks to make them smoother and not as thick, because nobody wants to wear an uncomfortable shirt!
- Direct-to-Garment – with DTG printing, we directly apply the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It’s sort of like printing on paper, except on a t-shirt. Our special DTG printer prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment.
- Special hybrid style of printing to accomplish a great print with bright colors, while keeping the print very soft to the touch. All of our printing actually gets softer as you wash it, and other printers will not make you that promise!
- As the method used for decorating garments with a machine that consists of various needles that stitch out a design using threads of various colors. This decoration process is mostly used on outerwear, polos, uniforms and on headwear such as hats and beanies. See thread chart for color offerings here.
- Precision embroidery (including digital output, embellishments and custom patch manufacturing)
- Cutting edge tampography
- High pressure sandblasting
- Laser marking and engraving
- Diamond blade etching.