Over all of the millions of caps we sell each year, our over-seas style is the most popular. Because they are made overseas, we are able to fully customize every part including the bill, inner seams, sweat band, front, sides and back. From material color, to custom labels, to embroidery on any area, we can make your ideas come to reality. Unlike some of our competitors that have long 2-3 month delivery we can deliver your order in only 2-4 weeks. Minimum order is only 144 but the possibilities are limitless. This is also a great option for larger quantity orders where price is an important factor but you quality is still your priority.
Below is a list of the most beneficial reasons for choosing our overseas custom hats:
- Free digitizing, setup and artwork
- Extensive material and fabric color options
- Low cost 3D puff embroidery
- Mix and match materials, colors and options
- Mesh backing available
- No additional charge for contrasting stitching
- Youth or extra large sizes available
- 5 or 6 panel construction
- Woven patches can be sewn onto front, back or sides
- Combine embroidery with screen-printing to duplicate your artwork without compromise
- Embroidery anywhere on the hat. Because we embroider the cap before it is built, we are able to embroidery on areas that are impossible for other companies.
- Private labels. Add your company name, website, and other information to a label on the inside of the hat.
- Quick proofing. In just a few days we are able to build a prototype cap and email you photos for approval before full production.
Over the years we have compiled several helpful guides to ordering custom hats:
View photo examples of mid profile versus low profile caps, structured versus unstructured, different strap options, fabrics (brushed cotton and regular cotton twill) and mesh backings. A must read for anyone interested in learning more about all the possibilities for your next hat order.
If you have ever asked what 5000 stitches of embroidery looks like, you are not alone. To help answer this question we have photographed several examples of caps with different stitch counts. This will give you a good idea of how many stitches your logo has. Most of our hats include 5,000 to 10,000 stitches in the pricing listed.
Your general questions answered. Includes information on how fast it takes to make the caps, maximum embroidery size, how to place your order, shipping options, minimum quantities and questions regarding sample hats.
If you need some inspiration for your next hat order, this would be a great start. View photos of headwear we have made in the past with customer's logos and artwork embroidered. Examples of both US and overseas made caps shown.
The easiest way of requesting pricing is to find the style you like and request a quote from the corresponding page. If you need help finding the right cap, please just let us know the colors and general look you are interested in and we can find it for you and then send you a price quote. Quotes are normally emailed back within just a couple hours.
Our story started in Hawaii, born from the surfing lifestyle and then moved to Southern California where we became the benchmark for online hat companies. We attribute our success to the fact that we are specialists - focused on only one product. We are not a one-stop-shop and we don't sell anything other than caps and hats. That is all we make and that is all we ever want to sell. If you have a question about custom headwear, you have come to the right place.
Our company's goal is to provide high quality custom hats at low prices and all done with the personal care and attention that you would expect from a family owned business. Since 1995 we have helped thousands of customers build the perfect cap at the right price and we are confident we can help you too.