Ageless Communication — stuffed animals speak a universal language for all ages. Our unique breed-specific and custom characters speak volumes compared to your average bear!
Quality plush is perceived as a friendly brand messenger and kept as an item of value, highlighting and enhancing your brand on an emotional and tactile level.
Who Uses Branded Plush?
- Police Departments
- Educational Organizations
- Pet Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Home Builders
- Banking and Finance
- Insurance Industry
- Dental Practices
- Pet Products Industry
- Conservation Organizations
- Wildlife Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Cities and Towns
- Departments of Tourism
- Hotels, Resorts and Inns
- Auto Dealerships
- Veteran and Active-Duty Service Organizations
“Great service and wonderful communication. I appreciate that they referred my customer back to me.” —BR, Mountain Mfg. Promotional Products
How They Use Branded Plush Animals and Characters
- Trade Shows
- Conventions and Events
- Corporate Family Events
- Building Community Relations
- Holiday Parties
- Marketing Themes
- New Product Introductions
- Safety Programs
- Software Promotion
- Golf Events
- Movie Promotion
- Company Store Merchandise Programs
- Theatre and Show openings/promotion
“Douglas has the best quality and most creative Stuffed Animals around. This is where to go if you need something unique.”
—BH, Creative Advantage
Why Douglas Plush?
- Toy safety is a top priority at Douglas. Our toys meet or exceed the ASTM Standards, as well as the Federal Toy Safety Standards set forth in the CPSIA.
- Our incredibly engaging faces
- Our amazing USA-based design capabilities
- High quality materials and workmanship
- We stand behind our products and performance 100%
- Realistic, breed-specific dogs and cats
- Douglas offers more breeds in more sizes than any other plush company
- You would be amazed at the aggressive pricing on quantities
- Great Customer Service
Some Examples of Our Work Include:
Big Jake Bear for back to school promotion, Big Bunny for Spring Promotion.
Large display animals for new Disney movies used in stores to promote Nestle products.
Golden Retrievers wearing a bandanna printed with the Rimadyl logo in Vet offices across the country.
Giant 5′ Polar Bears in restaurants.
Huge Snowmen and Penguins in stores with Holiday Promotions. Large Penguins and Black Labs, too!
Huge Jake Bears wearing a black bow tie and vest with a Schweppes logo on it.
Giant Lion as display item with office machines
And many more…
The organizations referenced here are owners of their respective Registered Trademarks.